USACabinetHardware Logo
cart icon

Knobs & Pulls

Cabinet Hinges

Drawer Slides

Catches & Locks

Grass Logo

The folowing are commonly asked questions about Grass cabinet hinges. Below that are links to Grass hinge documentation. Please read through all of this information as well as the application specs for each hinge (those are located in the catalog with the actual catalog listings for the hinges) before contacting us.

Click here to buy Grass hinges

I have these numbers printed/etched onto the hinges I have ... can you tell me what hinge I need?
Even Grass will tell you that the numbers stamped onto their hinges and baseplates are generally not useful in identifying a certain make and model of hinge and/or baseplate. Your best bet is to follow the instructions on our hinge help page if you would like our assistance in trying to determine the hinge you need.

I found the hinge I need, but it doesn't look like it comes with everything, do I need to order a separate piece that attaches to the cabinet?
YES! For ALL of the Grass hinges, the mounting plate (the part that attaches to the cabinet face frame or the inside of the cabinet) is a separate piece. Some also refer to this part as the baseplate.

Are there any local dealers of your hinges in our area?
We are not the manufacturer, Grass is the manufacturer. We are a discount e-tailer of the Grass products (hinges, drawer slides) and therefore have no idea if someone near you sells them. However, we are as near as your computer and as convenient as a few mouse clicks away, so read through the information, find the hinge(s) you need, place an order and we'll send them right to your door!

The 860 Tec series hinges are used on cabinets that have a face frame around the cabinet opening.

The 3000 series hinges are used on cabinets that do not have a face frame (although with a face frame adapter they can be used on face frame cabinets).

These are the baseplates to be used with the 3000 series clip-on cabinet hinges.